Saturday, February 25, 2012

#Ow 2 $+uDy a$ prOfe$$!OnAl!$m

HOW TO STUDY AS PROFESSIONALISM

Assalamualaikum to all my beloved friends,

Firstly, how are you today? I hope that all of you will be fine. Congratulation to whom that’s got flying colour in the previous exam and for those who had got low marks DON’T BE SAD BECAUSE



AND


AND I HOPE AFTER THIS EACH OF US WILL


AND BEFORE TAWAKALTU ‘ALA ALLAH


WE MUST SET OUR GOAL BECAUSE


How to set our goal? Insha’Allah, today biznillah I want to show you the recipe of being success which is the professional development cycle. The professional development cycle explains the process of effectively planning, doing, recording and reviewing your development. So, friends what are you waiting for? Lets us see together the cycle. I hope that this beautiful cycle will help you in yours study.